A Toy’s Story
Students depict where their toys go in their imagination.
free to stream
artworks to discuss
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Share yours: #doodlesacademy #atoysstory
- 5 sequential lesson plans, designed to be taught by a teacher
- Primary Material: Paper, markers, watercolor.
- Best for 3rd grade and up
- As above, but adapted for younger students (>3rd Grade), and without watercolor.
- Four lessons that are adapted to be used independently using our virtual platform.
- Primary Material: Pencil, marker.
- Adaptable for all elementary aged students.