How would you like to have a stream of ready-to-teach art lessons delivered to your inbox, all year long?
Outside the Lines features irresistibly engaging art lessons that will help you:
- Deliver a standards-aligned, high-quality, and irresistibly engaging art experience
- Create space for your students to express themselves freely rather than follow cookie-cutter instructions
- Empower your students in their academic and personal lives by supporting other subjects and teaching invaluable 21st-century life skills
- Embrace global citizenship by exposing them to a wide diversity of cultures and ideas
How it works:
Starting in October, every 2 weeks you’ll receive an email with ready-to-implement teaching content, including:
- An introduction and background information
- Diverse artworks and artist biographies for reflection and discussion
- An exciting art project with flexible material choices
To make your job even easier, you’ll also join a community:
- Access to a subscribers-only Facebook community where you can work through the prompts with your colleagues, share your experiences, and receive personalized support.
- Access to a Pinterest Board with links to supportive, supplemental content
- The option to participate in an end-of-the-year subscribers-only virtual art gala.
And as a subscriber you get access to *25% off curriculum materials in our store.
When you subscribe, you can use the drop-down menu to add-on download access to a single previous issue (4 projects), or add download access to the entire back catalog (currently 8 issues/32 projects), creating a flexible set of curriculum options.
2020-21 Curriculum Set (Outside the Lines)7 issues ($6.50 per issue)
Issue 1: A Portrait in Time$8.50
Issue 2: America is Hard to See$8.50
Issue 3: A Place in Space$8.50
Issue 4: The Introspective Artist$8.50
Issue 5: Heroes Among Us$8.50
Issue 6: Where do we go from here?$8.50
Issue 7: Community Connection$8.50
Outside the Lines Yearly SubscriptionFrom: $15.00 / year