Students choose an animal, draw it realistically from photographs, and then use the background to show what human traits the animal has come to represent.
free to stream
artworks to discuss
connected to ELA
Vivi, wise owl
Share yours: #doodlesacademy #anthropomorphicanimals
- 5 sequential lesson plans, designed to be taught by a teacher
- Primary Material: Paper, markers.
- Best for 3rd grade and up
- Three lessons that are adapted to be used independently using our virtual platform.
- Primary Material: Pencil, marker.
- This project is best suited for older kids (3rd grade +), but can be done by younger kids with assistance from an adult.