Art & Advocacy
Students learn about how designers can advocate through design by exploring water avocacy groups; they choose a contemporary topic that they care about and design a persuasive poster about it.
free to stream
artworks to discuss
connects to ELA
Bud Beasley Elementary School; Sparks, Nevada
Share yours: #doodlesacademy #art&advocacy
- 5 sequential lesson plans, designed to be taught by a teacher
- Primary Material: Drawing supplies, watercolor paint.
- Can be adapted for different elementary levels, but is specifically aligned to literacy topics (water), typically taught in 3rd grade.
- Three lessons that are adapted to be used independently using our virtual platform.
- Primary Material: Drawing supplies, collage.
- Adaptable for all elementary aged students.