Artist, Explorer, Scientist
Students learn about John Audubon & scientific drawing. They choose an animal, research it, and draw an accurate picture of the animal in it’s habitat.
free to stream
artworks to discuss
connects to ELA
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Share yours: #doodlesacademy #artistexplorerscientist
- 5 sequential lesson plans, designed to be taught by a teacher
- Primary Material: Pencil, printmaking.
- Adaptable for all elementary aged students, but aligned to topics taught in 1st and 2nd grade ELA curricula.
- Four lessons that are adapted to be used independently using our virtual platform.
- Primary Material: Pencil, watercolor.
- Adaptable for all elementary aged students.