Students learn about the history and creation of a Mexican folk art called Alebrije. Students create their own imaginary creatures. There is an emphasis on color choices and texture.
free to stream
artworks to discuss
connected to History
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
Share yours: #doodlesacademy #mexicanalebrije
- 5 sequential lesson plans, designed to be taught by a teacher
- Primary Material: Oil pastels, watercolor
- Best for 3rd grade and up
- As above, but adapted for younger students (>3rd Grade)
- Four lessons that are adapted to be used independently using our virtual platform.
- Adaptable for all elementary aged students.