Finish the School Year Strong!
Reengage and Reconnect With Your Students Using Our Brand-New Superhero Art Project
Images from the ‘Discover Your Superhero Persona!’ class at Ann Arbor Public Schools, done in Winter 2023
Register now for a fun and interactive project walkthrough on Wednesday, May 10 at 7 pm Eastern—and get early access to the full lesson plan at no extra cost!
The end of the school year is right around the corner!
As students start looking forward to summer break, keeping them engaged and learning can be especially challenging.
How can we as educators set ourselves up for a strong finish to the school year?
Here’s one way: rekindle our connections with our students!
And on May 10, we’re offering you a fun and enriching opportunity to do exactly that.
During this LIVE virtual event, you’ll join other educators in an interactive walkthrough of a brand-new unreleased superhero art project!
This project will help you gain a greater understanding of your students’ real-life superpowers, personal interests, and cultural backgrounds.
You’ll get to experience the project first-hand, explore strategies for integrating other content areas, and brainstorm ways to cultivate positive connections with your students.
Plus, you’ll get early access to the full lesson plan. For an additional donation, we’ll even ship project supplies to your door (if you register by April 26)!
“I see a huge connection with kids who are struggling at home to meet their basic need for creativity. When given the opportunity to express themselves through art, they are able to communicate their pain, their dreams, their desires and their hopes. It is like magic.“
-Janelle Mousel, Nevada
During this event, we will…
1. Participate in the project together, which will include discussing artworks, creating our own superhero personas, and bringing them to life as paper puppets!
2. Discuss ways we can leverage choice-based art projects to cultivate deeper connections and mutual understanding with our student
3. Brainstorm strategies to connect art projects with other content areas, including creative collaborations with other teachers in your school
You’ll walk away with…
Early access to the full ready-to-teach lesson plan and Ideas and inspiration from your fellow educators
Register by April 26 to get project materials shipped to you!
We designed this event to help you:
- Rekindle your connection with your students for a strong finish to the school year
- Network and gather ideas and inspiration from other passionate educators
- Work together to discover new ways to integrate arts into other content areas
“I am able to use Doodles Academy lessons in collaboration with the writing teachers; they are able to pull writing pieces from students based on the projects. They can read the lesson and understand the concepts, in order to get a more quality piece from them.” Ms. Karshner, KY
Registration is pay-what-you-can ($15 suggested)! If you register by April 26, you can add a small donation, and we’ll ship project materials to your door!
I can’t wait to see you there!
Founder and Executive Director, Doodles Academy