Rainforest Creature Marionettes
Students learn about animal defense mechanisms and invent an animal ideally suited to live in the rainforest. They create a marionette puppet of their invention.
free to stream
artworks to discuss
connects to ELA
Share yours: #doodlesacademy #rainforestcreaturemarionettes
- 5 sequential lesson plans, designed to be taught by a teacher
- Primary Material: cardboard tubes, tissue paper, glue
- Can be adapted for different elementary levels, but is specifically aligned to literacy topics (animal adaptations & rainforest), typically taught in 4th & 5th grades.
- As above, but adapted for younger students (>3rd Grade).
- Four lessons that are adapted to be used independently using our virtual platform.
- Primary Material: Cardboard tubes, paint
- Adaptable for all elementary aged students.
Art & Literacy Lesson Downloads: Build knowledge around Content-rich Literacy Topics
Doodles Academy Virtual Training: Art & LiteracySuggested price: $54.99
Flights of Imagination: Projects that encourage the fantasticalSuggested price: $29.99
Projects that Build with Recycled MaterialsSuggested price: $19.99