Projects that Build with Recycled Materials
Suggested price: $19.99
The Recycled Building Curriculum Set is a selection of three projects (15 lessons total). In this series, students use recycled materials to create works of art. As they work, they learn construction techniques, as well as focus on the interplay between 2D and 3D design.
At Doodles Academy, we believe that access to high-quality art education should be available to all — regardless of financial means. Our downloadable content is available through a pay-what-you-want subscription model, but we rely on the support and generosity of those who are able to pay in order to continue offering our free to low-cost resources to everyone. Please know that your contribution will help us reach more people and make a greater impact.
This curriculum focuses on 3D media, although there are some 2D components. The primary focus is on recycled materials, but some of the lessons also call for tempera paint.
What you get:
- a collection of 3 projects (each containing 5-6 lessons for a total of 15-20 lessons depending on the speed of the class) that focus on building with recycled materials.
- links to downloadable and editable lesson plans (which can be used with or without the streaming videos)
- a vocabulary list
- a comprehensive supply list
- Your lesson plans will be printable so you can easily add prep notes and classroom observations.
- And, each pack contains links to all of the video content so you can implement your lessons on a learning management system of your choice