Projects that Build with Recycled Materials
The Recycled Building Curriculum Set is a selection of three projects (15 lessons total). In this series, students use recycled materials to create works of art. As they work, they learn construction techniques, as well as focus on the interplay between 2D and 3D design.
This curriculum focuses on 3D media, although there are some 2D components. The primary focus is on recycled materials, but some of the lessons also call for tempera paint.
What you get:
- a collection of 3 projects (each containing 5-6 lessons for a total of 15-20 lessons depending on the speed of the class) that focus on building with recycled materials.
- links to downloadable and editable lesson plans (which can be used with or without the streaming videos)
- a vocabulary list
- a comprehensive supply list
- Your lesson plans will be printable so you can easily add prep notes and classroom observations.
- And, each pack contains links to all of the video content so you can implement your lessons on a learning management system of your choice