Flights of Imagination: Projects that encourage the fantastical
Suggested price: $29.99
The Flights of Imagination Curriculum Set is a selection of six projects (30 lessons total). The projects included in this set all encourage students to delve into their imaginations and explore the unreal through fantastical creatures, unknown lands, or unusual friends. The projects encourage creative thinking, which is the process of looking at things in a new and often unorthodox way to provide new solutions. This is an important skill that is needed in all career paths.
At Doodles Academy, we believe that access to high-quality art education should be available to all — regardless of financial means. Our downloadable content is available through a pay-what-you-want subscription model, but we rely on the support and generosity of those who are able to pay in order to continue offering our free to low-cost resources to everyone. Please know that your contribution will help us reach more people and make a greater impact.
This curriculum uses a range of materials, including building with recycled materials, collage, painting with both tempera and watercolor, and printmaking.
What you get:
- a collection of 6 projects (each containing 5-6 lessons for a total of 30 lessons depending on the speed of the class) that focus on students creating imaginary worlds and creatures.
- links to downloadable and editable lesson plans (which can be used with or without the streaming videos)
- a vocabulary list
- a comprehensive supply list
- Your lesson plans will be printable so you can easily add prep notes and classroom observations.
- And, each pack contains links to all of the video content so you can implement your lessons on a learning management system of your choice