Art & Literacy Lesson Downloads: Build knowledge around Content-rich Literacy Topics
$9.99 – $34.99
The Art & Literacy Curriculum is a series of projects that build knowledge around content-rich literacy topics. You can find out more here.
Each project contains 10 lessons (2 full projects) aligned to a content-rich literacy topic. This download is a complement to the online content, allowing you to download and print the lesson plans. All the projects include:
- Artworks to discuss
- Video lessons
- Text sets
- Supply lists
- Tier 2 and 3 vocabulary
- Support in the form of emailed teaching tips and management strategies as educators work through the lessons.
- Your lesson plans will be printable so you can easily add prep notes and classroom observations.
- And, each pack contains links to all of the video content so you can implement your lessons on a learning management system of your choice
What you get in the download:
- A collection of 2 projects (each project contains 5-6 lessons for a total of 10-12 lessons depending on the speed of the class) topically connecting art and literacy.
- If you are downloading the 1st-5th grade set, you will receive 35 total lessons (7 total projects), with some duplicates over grade-levels. The scope and sequence makes clear which projects belong with which grade.
- All levels receive a scope and sequence which includes links to training and support pages
- links to downloadable and editable lesson plans (which can be used with or without the streaming videos)
- editable assessments for each project
- a vocabulary list
- a supplemental text list
1st Grade, 1st-5th Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade